Opening an account abroad
Opening a bank account is an important moment in the activities of any company. This procedure includes a number of factors: first of all, risk analysis, selection of the required account depending on the activities of an individual or enterprise, communication management. In order to correctly make the choice of opening an account in a particular bank, it is necessary to make an in-depth analysis of the banking sector on the international market for these services.
Citizens of Russia, like other countries, have two possibilities: arrange everything independently or apply for qualified support. If you prepare a package of documents yourself, problems occur. And the delay is one of them.
On average, after all the papers are issued and received by the bank, it takes about 1 month to open. The more time you spend on this, the longer the process will take. Contact our company. We will not only speed up the process, but also create comfort for you in working with banks.
When opening a bank account abroad of the Russian Federation, several circumstances should be taken into account:
- The most reliable banks have a rating not lower than “A”.
- The banks opening foreign accounts in foreign banks do it is not free. In addition, you will need to pay for servicing a foreign account annually.
- If an individual has opened a cash account in another state, a foreign bank will only be allowed to use it for personal and not business purposes.
The choice of country is based on individual needs. DSL-Service has trustful agency relations with a number of prestigious world-famous banks in various jurisdictions. And we are ready to offer you assistance in opening an account in one of the following banks:
- HSBC Hong Kong (except citizens of the Russian Federation and Ukraine)
For companies in the UAE:
- Emirates NBD
- United Arab Bank
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
- Noor Bank Masheq Bank
We can also offer services of a European bank (with this presence in the bank or a meeting with a representative of the bank is required, almost 99%).
- PNB Banka (Latvia)
- Bank Julius Baer (Switzerland)
- Bendura Bank (Liechtenstein)
- Hellenic Bank (Cyprus) does not open accounts for shell companies
- Alpha Bank (Cyprus) does not open accounts for shell companies